* Bradford Arts and Crafts Studio in downtown Bradford.
* Bradford Memory Garden. Lovely gardens, fountain and benches
for your enjoyment and meditation in downtown Bradford.
* Just 4 miles away in Greenfield, Wimpy's...famous for it's burgers
* Skullbone Store- World famous and 2 miles away. Have a seat on the "liar's bench" and eventually half the local characters will have wondered in to tell some tall ones and have a sandwich and ice cream from the Deli.
*NITE LITE THEATRE. Wonderful Live plays and dinner theatre events vary.
* Gibson County Fishing Lake
University of Tennessee
* West Tennessee Agricultural Museum and University of Tennessee Milan Experimental Station
* Milan Motor Sports Raceway: Fastest 3/8 mile-high bank dirt track in the mid-south
* Pioneer Homeplace
* West Tennessee Strawberry Museum and home for the annual Strawberry Festival
* West Tennessee Regional Art Center
* Dixie Carter Performing Arts
* Davy Crockett Cabin
* Art Under a Hot Tin Roof : A really classy art museum we are proud of.
* Casey Jones Village & Museum - A must see terrific Train Museum, soon to get bigger,
wonderful shops with some truely beautiful items and Restaurant which has won many awards and also a unique store in itself.
* Cypress Grove Nature Park
* North Carolina & St. Louis Depot and Railroad Museum : This is the actual old Jackson train station still in it's original place in downtown.
* International Rockabilly Hall of Fame
* West Tennessee Cultural Heritage Museum
* Dickson Gallery of Fine Art
* M.D. Anderson Planetarium, Lambuth College